JOB TITLE: Office Intern
JOB TYPE: Paid Internship
LOCATION: Washington DC
REPORTS TO: Donor Services Manager
Live Action seeks to hire an Office Intern to support clerical duties within our DC office. The Development Associate will ensure excellent administrative support, assist with scheduling and coordination, monitor office supplies, and track inventory.
The Office Intern must be passionately committed to Live Action’s mission and inspired to do the best work of her/his life. This position offers the potential for growth and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing, and highly productive team. The position location is in Arlington, Virginia.
The Office Intern’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with general clerical tasks such as photocopying, filing, and data entry.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls and emails to the appropriate personnel.
- Respond to routine inquiries from partners and employees professionally and promptly.
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as needed to ensure smooth operations.
- Support various departments with special projects as assigned.
- Coordinate with facilities management for any necessary repairs or maintenance.
- Support donor-related events as needed.
- Dedicated to the pro-life mission
- Exceptional organizational skills, excellent ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely trustworthy and discreet with confidential materials
- Proficient in word processing and G Suite, Excel spreadsheets, and familiar with database use and web resources
- Superb communication skills, verbal and written
- Aggressive attention to detail
All team members are required to sign Live Action’s Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
Live Action is dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life in America and beyond. We believe that every human life has intrinsic value and rights. We expose the truth about abortion and counter the misinformation campaign of the multi-billion dollar abortion industry and lobby. Today, we host the largest online following for the pro-life movement, with millions of followers throughout the United States.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCESS:
No phone calls please. All staff members are required to sign Live Action's Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement.
Live Action offers high-value benefits to our full-time employees! Live Action provides competitive and ethical health benefits for full-time employees and their families. We also have unlimited PTO for our employees as we are a work/life balance, family-oriented culture.
Live Action is a media and news nonprofit dedicated to ending abortion and inspiring a culture that respects all human life. Live Action’s groundbreaking news coverage and compelling videos reach several million people weekly across Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. (see more here: www.facebook.com/liveaction and www.liveaction.org).